Monday, December 24, 2007

Post 270: In which our heroine is bored. Really, really bored.



Yes, that's right, I am bored. Really, really bored. I woke up at 8:30 this morning but stayed in bed until 11 because I couldn't think of any valid reason for getting out of bed. Then I sat around in my robe and drank coffee and ate bacon and checked my e-mail until about one, when I decided maybe I should take a shower and put on real clothes. Which gives you something of an idea about the pace of life here at my grandparents'. Which is why I am bored. Really. Really. Bored.



Also, I did something to my left foot at my going away party the other Friday and it still hurts. It doesn't really bother me if I'm busy and distracted, but today the mild little ache has nearly driven me mad.



Other things that have tested my sanity today: my grandma babbling at me while I try my best to ignore her and do the NYTimes Sunday crossword puzzle, the Christmas music my grandma insists on listening to, and the endless episodes of Card Shark on GSN my grandma mindlessly watched all afternoon.



I'm so bored I can't even think of anything interesting to write.
###

No comments: