Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Sexy Back



Justin Timberlake (aka My Dream Man) isn't the only one bringing sexy back. (I just watched the world premiere of the "Sexy Back" video and HOT DAMN! it was good. Timbaland's in it, too.)



Ori and J and I brought sexy back to the mountains this past weekend. The grandparents were out of town, so we had the place mostly to ourselves (my dad was around as well). Sunday we went horseback riding. I hadn't ridden in well over ten years, and Ori and J were total newbies. Thankfully they had a good time and weren't cursing my name by the end of the trail.



The Very Big and Important Event happened today at work, and everything went smoothly and without incident. Everyone is very happy that that is behind us. Now I can just kind of coast on through the next week until I bring sexy back to Alaska.
***

No comments: