Friday, May 18, 2007

Very, very behind



I am very, very behind on this whole blogging thing. Let me explain: Once the semester ended around the third, I celebrated by not turning on my home computer for, oh, about fifteen days. I've used my computer at work, for doing work things and checking email, but the thought of turning on the home computer has just been too much. I spent way too much time with it the last month or so of school.



But now I am back to a place where I can stand to use the computer at home. So expect more blogging out of me as a result.



Also, I have been SICK as anything since Wednesday late night. Not fun at all. I've called out of work the past two days, and spent most of my time asleep in bed. I was awake for a few hours last night to watch the season finales of The Office (man, do those Office people know how to make a good season finale!) and Grey's Anatomy (first episode since THE FERRY BOAT INCIDENT to make me cry, which is the whole reason anyone watches Grey's in the first place, so I guess they've redeemed themselves for the past few awful weeks (case in point: the two-hour Addison-gets-a-spin-off-with-Taye-Diggs-and-that-guy-fromWings disaster).



Today I managed to get out of bed at 1:30 without feeling too gross. I'm hoping to be all better by Monday, which is my birthday. I'm not doing anything overly huge or special, just hoping a few friends will show up to have drinks and play pool and air hockey with me. Oh, also, I thought I heard someone stomping up my stairs this morning, but chalked it up to delusional sick dreaming. When I opened my door about a half hour ago I found a birthday present and card stuck in my screen door, so I guess Iw asn't dreaming the stomping up my stairs after all. It was unexpected and awesome.
###

1 comment:

captwc said...

But you love Taye Diggs. (But you are right it was a weird episode) and I haven't watched last night's yet as this old lady fell asleep.

Wasn't my gift, but it is on its way.