Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Best. Day. Ever. (in bullet form)

It's the day before my birthday, so I consider each of the following bullets a birthday present for me on my 2nd 22nd:
  • Dad's fiancee's visa is finalized - yay, the wedding can finally happen!
  • Barack Obama wins majority of pledged delgates - Holla!
  • I receive calls from THREE different places wanting to schedule job interviews - the relentless plastering of my resume all over town finally pays off!
  • During the late afternoon conference call interview for my dream job, I am told one of my answers gets an A+ - and who doesn't like to get an A+??
  • Mr. Smith Goes to Washington on the big screen
  • And, finally, the most bestest birthday present of all...I AM OFFICIALLY OFFERED MY DREAM JOB at 5:20 this afternoon! Best. Day. Ever.
# # #

2 comments:

marilyn c. cole said...

Uh, DEEETAILS?! re: the dream job! And congratulations! And Happy Birthday! You rockstar.

femmusic said...

What's the dream job?! You can't leave all those wonderful events and not give us a hint as to your lucky future...