Sunday, May 18, 2008

Hangover

Yup, I have a hell of a hangover right now. Last night was my birthday party (actual birthday is Wednesday) and boy, did I celebrate. I haven't done much today, but the roommate and I did make it to IKEA, so there was a sense of accomplishment in finally buying a dresser and a chair for my desk. I've made a few plans for tomorrow, so that I don't have an empty, yawning day ahead of me. I will devote several hours in the morning to applying for jobs, and then I have things to do in the afternoon and evening, which is good for me, because what terrifies me most about not having a job (besides the lack of income) is not having anything to do. I plan to go to a different museum every day, to alleviate boredom and get me out of the house. I think it's a good plan.
# # #

No comments: