Thursday, April 13, 2006

I met a guy last night who shares an exact birthday with my husband. Same day, month and year. I have two friends who share my birthday, but we all belong to different years. And when I was IDed last week at Front Page News the waitress said, "May 21? That's my birthday!" But again, she was a different year.


The weird thing about knowing someone with your birthday is that you already feel a strange cosmic connection to them. Like you already know half the things in their brain, and vice versa. And it really is sort of true to an extent. This guy who shared my husband's exact birthday and I totally hit it off, even before the big birthday reveal. Which makes you start to wonder about all the unknown and unexplained cosmic forces in this world, and what kind of pull they really have.


I'm just saying.


[CSY]





1 comment:

Ryan Remains said...

the main reason i believe in ufo's is because sometimes i lose stuff.