Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Post 48: In which our heroine is reminded that 'just one drink' is never, ever just one drink




Man, I am totally so on vacation in less than three days. Because of this, I knew I needed to get myself home after work to do laundry and buy some necessary provisions (ok, so the magnet sheets aren't for Trip 1: Bringing Sexy Back to Alaska, but Trip 2: Yoders Yoders Everywhere, which doesn't occur until next week, but I need to experiment with said magnet stickers and see if they actually work before my brain completely shuts down when I go not only OTP, but north of the Mason-Dixon line to boot.)




So, did I go home right away like a good little casetheplace?




Of course not. However, I did manage to extricate myself at quarter till eight, which is rather good for me.

###

No comments: