Thursday, September 21, 2006

Thursday is the new Friday



Since I don't have work or school on Fridays, Thursday is my Friday. Tonight the new seasons of The Office and Grey's Anatomy premiered, thus making this the best Thursday (Friday?) ever.



CV and I also booked our room for Oktoberfest tonight, which is something we've talked about doing for about a year. I've never been to Helen for Oktoberfest...in fact, haven't been to Helen since I was a little girl, so I'm super excited about the absolute cheese of it all. (Helen is a town in North Georgia that's been tarted up to look like a quaint Bavarian village. It's total 100% cheese product.) Maybe we'll meet the men of our dreams there...or at least some drunk Good Ol' Boys.
###


1 comment:

Ryan Remains said...

Maybe you'll hit the jackpot and they'll be both: drunk good ol' boys of your dreams...