Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Recipe for the hangover from hell



1 glass of wine + 1/2 cup of cider + 1 Long Island Iced Tea + 1 PBR + 1 Cranberry Margarita muddled with 7 cigarettes = Feeling like shit at school the next day



Apparently college kids don't drink anymore, at least the ones in my classes. Everytime I turned bleary-eyed to one of my classmates and mumbled, "I'm sorry, I'm just really hungover," they all looked aghast and said something about how they don't drink. WTF?!?!?
I'm the oldest person in most of my Tuesday-Thursday classes and I'm the one showing up hungover. It's shameful. It totally explains why my school is not considered a first-tier school. How can you claim to have received a proper liberal arts education without knowing how to properly nurse a hangover?



I also had my first yoga class today after I finished with my academic classes. I thought I'd signed up for an hour session but I actually signed up for an hour and a half. I was a little worried that this was going to end poorly, what with the hangover and all, but it actually went really well and I ended up feeling almost human by the end of it.



Yeah, this entry totally proves that sometimes I just write things here because I have nothing better to do.
###










No comments: