Friday, March 23, 2007

The crankiness will continue until moral improves...or May 2, whichever comes first



Um...I really am on the verge of posting school assignments here, since I'm so addled and stressed I don't have two seconds to myself to form non-school thoughts into coherence. The only thing that stops me is the work involved in cutting and pasting from a Word document to Blogger. Be very glad I am too tired to do that, or else it would be 8-10 page paper city.



I have all these wonderful, amazing things planned for May. May is going to be awesome. I have five weeks of no school, just work, and I'm going to Reno & Lake Tahoe (hopefully) for Memorial Day weekend, and CV and I are talking about a trip to the beach. Listen to me, I'm just babble babble babble...my brain is the mush...
###


No comments: