Tuesday, March 13, 2007

This is how I unwind



How much does pre-sucky Liz Phair rock my world? I mean, really.
***************************************************************************


Oh, here's a photo of Marilyn and me on the subway train late Sunday night.

**************************************************************************************


And, um, I did really really well on the two midterms I've had returned. I almost posted the entirety of the one take-home that garnered an A+ (oh, and you were thinking I was just some burned-out former adolescent genius with good hair and an ex-husband who's main claim to fame is a notorious American Idol audition; well, ha, take that!) but then I thought about my readership and decided most of you were probably not interested in my comparative analysis of the U.S. Congress and the German Bundestag, or what I believe are the four essential components of a successful constitution.



Lastly, I need a wife. Someone to cook and clean for me and run all my errands and stroke my ego. Maybe I just need a personal assistant? Let me think on this a little bit more...
###



No comments: