Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Six Girls and a Bathroom, the zany new sitcom starring Merle, Bonnie & casetheplace!



Major props to Bonnie on the whole "six girls and a bathroom" comment. Because when we were staying with Merle in Harlem Sunday and Monday nights, that was totally our life. Throw in radiator-based heating (I felt like I was back in my old elementary school) and an elevator that smelled inexplicably like cat pee and you have Merle's apartment building. It had so much character you wouldn't believe. I loved it.



Also, Merle's roomates (at least the two that I met) were very nice and sweet and gracious for letting us invade their living room. Also, it was discovered that Merle isn't even human, but is indeed a femmebot. Since neither Bonnie or I are Austin Powers, she didn't try to kill us outright, but instead tried to make us drop dead from sheer exhaustion while trying to follow her insanely packed schedule. That girl is an unnatural force of nature. Completely amazing. And fun.



We did so many things I don't even know where to begin. There are photos, and I'd love to post them, but I feel like I'd have to write explanations for them and right now I'm too tired still, and wound up, and god-knows-what-all to do so. I also have to finish writing this paper that I was supposed to finish before my trip...but there were so many other schoolwork things to do, too, and I had to pack, and what on earth possessed me to take such a heavy load this semester??



The point is, I'll get to posting photos and whatnot when I get to it.



YEAH! SPRING BREAK 2007!
###

No comments: