Wednesday, June 06, 2007

New hair is an endless fascination



I had my hair cut a few weeks ago into an easy, no-fuss no-muss bob that can withstand the heat and humidity of Atlanta in the summer (ie 91 degrees today) combined with my increased walking around in aforementioned heat and humidity. It is cute; it takes about two minutes to blow dry and style; it is professional; people like it. In short, it bores me to tears. Last summer I lusted for Sienna-Miller-as-Edie-Sedgwick hair; this summer I am 100% for Victoria-Beckham-does-LA hair (minus the blonde, the tacky dress, and the my-chest-looks-frightening-because-I-weigh-98-lbs/44.55 kgs). Focus on the cut, people. O! the cut! It is amazing. The gossip bloggers claim it is "razored eighties" but I personally see it more as a modern take on angsty nineties' style, a la Daria's friend Jane Lane. I am seriously considering a similar cut...
###


1 comment:

femmusic said...

Ooo, new hair! I must see!