Monday, June 04, 2007

Tastey Tastey



I managed to get myself a free ticket to see Fergie Saturday night at The Tabernacle. (Yes, I love the Fergie. I own her album. I know all the words. There are worse things.) The show was freakin' awesome (aside from almost getting into a fight---but I remembered the wise words of Michael Jackson and BEAT IT before things got ugly). For all you Fergie haters, let me just say that doing FOUR ONE-HANDED CARTWHEELS IN A ROW WHILE SINGING AND HOLDING A MICROPHONE more than makes up for (perhaps?) peeing on stage. Plus, she wore some crazy wicked knee socks for her opening costume, and y'all know how I feel about my knee socks. Plus, she had the best back-up dancers this side of early-nineties Madonna/Janet Jackson. None of my camera phone pictures turned out, of course, and this is the only video posted so far on YouTube (come on, all y'all who had your cameras at the show, share the love!)



Other than that, just the usual shenanigans.
###

No comments: