Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Post 256: In which our heroine catches her breathe



In the debate over whether Alicia Keys' single "No One" is awesome or annoying I was surprised to find myself squarely in the awesome camp while CV loudly pledged allegiance to the annoyed.


CV and I are starting to get a little pre-nostalgic about our friendship and how close we've gotten in the past two years. Every time we're together now inevitably at some point one of us will after, for example, a random reference to the scene in Footloose where Kevin Bacon's character plays tractor chicken for the first time (can't you just here "Holding Out For a Hero" when I mention it??) moan, "What am I going to do without you??"



But seriously...what are we going to do without each other?



In other news, Thanksgiving came and went without anything bad happening and not really any drama, so that was good. My term paper that almost gave me a panic attack was declared a smashing success by my professor, who thinks I should try and present it at an undergrad research conference in the spring. Less than 14 days until I am done with this semester. Life is pretty damn good.
###

No comments: