Saturday, May 20, 2006

Further evidence in the case "Rachael knows everybody"



I took my friend Ori to Rachael's birthday party extravaganza last night. They'd been wanting to meet each other since I'm always talking about one to the other. Well, when I went to introduce them they both squealed, "I KNOW YOU!" So much for never having met.



My birthday's tomorrow, and I think tonight I'm either a) going to let someone take me out for an insanely expensive dinner b) go to the club and find men to buy me insanely expensive drinks or c) both. Or maybe d) none of the above. I don't know yet. If anyone wants to celebrate my turning 23, give me a holla.

***

2 comments:

Ryan Remains said...

Happy birthday! I'd buy you an expensive drink, but I"m in Alaska.

That excuse works for everything.

femmusic said...

So did you get either of your wishes???