Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Signs Point to Yes



Lots of good things going on lately... my chi must be all balanced or something. Job offers have been pouring in, the interview this morning went soooo well and I should know if I have it or not by Monday. I really really really want it...and if wanting is getting, I'll have it.



I ran into an old schoolmate today, totally by chance, and I was able to eat lunch with her and have old memories dredged up without having a total meltdown, or even a minor one. This is a good thing; it means that I've definitely moved on with my life.



And omigod, Jim and Pam on The Office finale?!?! I figure enough time has passed that I'm not spoiling this for anyone. And McDreamy and Meredith on Grey's?!?!? How am I supposed to get through the summer not knowing how those two romances resolve?? How??
***

No comments: