Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Yes, Allison, send me any and everything you think I might like to watch! I never say no to television shows, unless it's Everybody Loves Raymond or Will & Grace. The line must be drawn.



I hope all the Americans out there had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend. It got off to a slow start for me, what with working Saturday and all, but soon turned into the Ori & Case show.



From a conversation on the way to the liquor store

ME: We should totally make margaritas when we get back!

ORI: Yes! I have everything we need at home.

ME: You know, Margarita is my middle name.

ORI: (giggling) Haha, yeah.

ME: Yeah, it really is.

ORI: Yeah, Margarita is your middle name. (giggles)

ME: No, seriously, it really is.

ORI: Case, stop.

ME: No, seriously. Look, here's my driver's license.

(PAUSE)

ORI: Whoa, your middle name really is Margarita!

***



1 comment:

femmusic said...

OK, OK, expect some VM goodness in the mail one of these days... I am trying to get better at being a far away friend so more effort will be required of me, but in benefits, you get them! *tired Allison*