Sunday, February 04, 2007

Hey diddle diddle, the cat and the fiddle, the cow jumped over the moon. The little dog laughed to see such sport, and the CD ran away with the...




Since I've moved into the IKEA 350-sq-ft showroom, I can't seem to find my iPod shuffle dock or the CD that accompanies my Spanish textbook. The missing dock is really annoying, since my shuffle died about five days ago and the Edgewood Best Buy didn't have a replacement dock when I was there a few nights ago. (Damn buying the trendy, cute, uniquely-docked iPod!) I haven't had time to look anywhere else, or order one online.




Not having the Spanish CD is only a minor nuisance, since I can listen to all the listening exercises on the textbook's website.



Every time I think about the CD and the dock running off together I want to shout after them, "You're incompatible! It'll never work!" but I know it's no use; you can't tell reckless young lovers anything.

###