Monday, February 12, 2007

Somebody's got a case of the Mondays




I just finished watching Barefoot in the Park for the first time tonight on TCM, and I was struck almost from the beginning by how much Jane Fonda as Corrie reminds me of Marilyn. (Side note: Bonnie & I are visiting her in NYC in just two and a half weeks, which makes me so excited and happy I giggle every time I think about it.) It's not simply that M is something of a dead ringer for a young Jane Fonda (o, the beautiful, beautiful strawberry blonde hair!) but also the character of free-wheeling Corrie. Good movie, by the way.



Speaking of movies, I also watched a movie Saturday night: Office Space on Comedy Central. I hadn't seen it in years and laughed myself silly. Good movie.



Still drowning in school work. Two field trips to Athens planned for later in the week. Two! I hardly ever go to Athens, and somehow this week I'm going twice. You just never know.



Oh, and the car sold, so I'm officially no longer a car owner. Sweet.
###

No comments: