Sunday, July 08, 2007

I can't hear you now



This weekend was packed full of social goodness and partying and fun and all sorts of stuff. (It's going to take me a while to process it all.) But, being something of a loner at heart, I'm now ready to go underground for a while.



Conveniently, though entirely coincidentally, my phone has decided to stop letting me hear phone calls. I guess I'll go buy a new one tomorrow, although the temptation is currently strong to put it off for a few days.



Please dont get me wrong, I loved spending time with everyone, and probably made some beautiful memories that will sustain me when I'm old and all alone on my goat farm. But the non-stop presence of people can be a bit much for me to handle sometimes. Blame it on being an only child, blame it on my neuroses, blame it on whatever you want. The point is, I need alone time in order to function well.



And, of course, by "function well" I mean "be a moderately nice person."
###




No comments: