Wednesday, January 16, 2008

So much has been happening, I don't even know where to begin



So here's the ultra short version: I arrived in DC Sunday morning, my roommate is very sweet and cool, the dorm room has bunk beds, but at least now I'm on the bottom bunk, I start my internship Tuesday, walking around the city is great but cold, it snowed yesterday and is supposed to snow again tomorrow, I found the Trader Joe's, I found delicious coffee, I don't miss Atlanta but I miss my friends and family, today is the first day I've let myself just lay around and be lazy, I still haven't bought books or visited the library (what do you think I am, a college student??), the New York Times and Washington Post are delivered free to the lobby of my building every day, and being surrounded by 20-year-olds reminds me why I'm so glad I'm not that age any longer.



I'm so happy to be here. I'm so happy to be here. I'm so happy to be here.
###

No comments: