Monday, December 04, 2006

I should be doing everything except this




I want someone to hold my hand while I walk alone.



I want to go on a million different adventures by myself and with you.



I want only the things that are mutually exclusive, and I want them all at once.





And in non-navel gazing news, the ex and I are working on a Christmas song for y'all. It's sort of a melancholy anti-love letter to the holidays and being alone with another person. Or something equally pretentious sounding.



And speaking of pretentious, how about this piece of intellectual creme puff from the paper I'm supposed to be finishing as I type this: "
If viral marketing works as the post-modern incarnation of word-of-mouth, will every human soon become a walking barrage of advertisements?"



Ok, all for now.
###


No comments: