Sunday, December 03, 2006

Tired of December



I'm tired of December. It's the worst month for me, what with the lack of decent sunshine any given day and the red-and-green cheer everywhere that I've never been able to get into. Great example: I only like the melancholy Christmas songs. If someone's voice isn't laced with heartbreak and disappointment I don't want to hear it.



I also think the lack of sunshine screwing with my seratonin levels makes me go a little crazier than I am the rest of the year. I feel a little unbalanced and in desperate need of attention. The "Look at me! Look at me!" compulsion kicks in and often gets me into impulsive trouble.



Yeah. I spent most of yesterday afternoon laying in my bed trying to keep the world from being my enemy.



I've got a paper to research and write, so I guess I'll write more later. Or not.
###

No comments: