Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Midterm



It's midterm week, and on top of all that craziness I spent all of Monday night up sick with the stomach flu. Thankfully it was one of those 24 hour bugs, and I'm feeling mostly human again now. I also have a very strong lead on a very awesome internship for the spring, which has further bolstered my spirits. Also, Thanksgiving is only five weeks away! My west coast aunt and I are in charge this year, which is something of a relief considering the twilight zone episode that was Thanksgiving last year.



And if it doesn't rain at all in the next few months, us north Georgians could be out of water in 90-120 days. Literally. As in, turn on your faucet and nothing comes out. And there are no more lakes. Or rivers. Because there is no water. Thankfully I'll be gone from this place in less than 90 days, so I should have water for the rest of my stay here. But the rest of y'all are screwed.
###

2 comments:

captwc said...

Wait a minute-- you were in Oregon for Thanksgiving last year--

And I thought you had an intership lined up for the spring....

femmusic said...

Holy crap! I can't believe it's less than 90 days at this point. You are lucky to be leaving if that's the water sitch. :P