Monday, October 29, 2007

Another quick thought before I get to work



I absolutely hate the feeling I get sometimes when I look at some pretty, popular friend's myspace or facebook or flickr and they have all sorts of comments from people reaffirming their pretty popularness. It's this slightly sick, slightly sinking feeling that lets me know I will never be as pretty, never be as popular, NEVER ever, not even if somehow I managed to surpass the pretty, popular friend's friend count, because while I might be mesmerizing and exotic and all the other adjectives that describe someone people want to sleep with but are slightly afraid of because she might really, you know, she might really tear them apart when she says she wants to tear them apart - well, I might be dangerously sexy, but I will never be wholesome or pretty like a dirty blonde girl-next-door.
###

1 comment:

captwc said...

Why would you want to be pretty? Dangerously sexy is much better! (Besides I raised you better than that)