Thursday, October 11, 2007

Wistful



I've been feeling wistful in general lately, not just when I wear a hat. The weather was finally truly fall-like when I woke up this morning. It felt good to snuggle under my comforter and hit snooze.



The (hot) (young) new guy at work starts on Tuesday. He should help distract me for the next two months. Just two more months, people, and then I'm off to finish my college career...by living in a dorm. Ok, so I'll be doing other things besides just living in a dorm (like studying and interning and whatnot) but it's the living in a dorm that gets me. I absolutely abhorred dorm life the first time I did it (back in 1999-2000), but I was a much less...tolerant person then. Plus, I was a bitchy 16-year-old. I'm hoping things turn out a little better this go round.



All sorts of people are coming into town for Thanksgiving this year. I'm taking the whole week off because I can.
###

No comments: