Thursday, January 18, 2007

I have a good explanation for not writing yesterday.



Ok, so yesterday didn't turn out quite how I had in mind. What was supposed to be a salad, beer, and trivia ended up as salad, pitchers of beer, trivia, pool, after party, and passing out on a friend's cigarette-smelly couch. I hadn't done anything quite like that in a long time, and I remember why. I had to call out 'sick' to work because ye olde hangover this morning wouldn't let me face the world. Note to self: You don't party like this anymore because you end up smelling like cigarette butts and stale beer. Also, your contacts become glued to your eyeballs. Super gross.




I've discovered I love a shower and my own bed too much these days to find sleeping on a bachelor couch appealing anymore.



However, to redeem myself and my bad behavior yesterday, I will post another entry this evening. It will be a piece I've been working on for a few weeks, entitled 'A Good Lover is Newsworthy.'
###

No comments: