Monday, January 08, 2007

Maybe I've overstretched myself...again




I think I should have a sign over wherever I live that says, 'Abandon sleep, all ye who enter here.'




I have this awful, awful habit of overscheduling myself. I just want to experience everything, and live a full life, and I don't want to miss out on anything. And I have so many friends that I love to pieces, and I hate it when I go weeks and weeks without seeing some of them, which happens a lot when I'm in school.



And on that note, school started back today. Sigh. I just have to get through this semester, then it's all downhill till December and graduation.



But I promise to write here everyday, regardless of how tired I am. Discipline. I have to improve my discipline. This is one way of doing that.
###

No comments: