Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Jump


If Rob & Graham & I were in a band, this would be our album cover. Perfect pretentious joy.



I know I disappeared for a couple of days, but this weekend was filled with MOVING into the IKEA 350-sq-ft room (not literally, although I love the idea of me living in IKEA; it's like From the Mixed Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler meets, well, IKEA. I'd have to get up and leave before the store opened in the morning. I'd go down the escalator for my $1.99 breakfast, then I'd go off to work and school, then when I got back in the evening I could eat Swedish meatballs while waiting for all the customers to leave with their flat-packed couches and coffee tables.). It's a tiny little place, but it's all mine, and it's close to every where I frequent. I've signed a lease that has me here till December, aka when I graduate, and I can't believe it (graduation) is less than a year away.



And I really do have to stop playing on the internet, and watching TBS. So more tomorrow, I promise, now that Ghini so graciously gave me this USB wireless internet thingie that has brought the internet back into my home life.
###



No comments: