Sunday, January 21, 2007

Take a chance on me




I've been bad. I made promises I never intended to keep. That's right, I promised you 'A Good Lover is Newsworthy' when really, the whole thing is still swirling in my head and I have no idea where to continue. So I'm throwing that all out and acting like it never happened.




Moving on.




I spent the weekend at my grandparents' house, which was enough to nearly drive me to insanity. I'm having to listen to ABBA now to decompress. ABBA, people! That's how bad it was.



I thought online classes were going to be wonderful and easy. Instead, they have turned out to be obnoxious and a burden. Think of the stupidest web forum you were ever a regular poster on back when you were, like, 15, and multiply it by annoying. ("Oh fuck...I have to actually read all this shit and comment on it like the illiterate bastards actually had somethign worth saying?!?!?") Oh well, it could be worse.




Right?
###


2 comments:

ori dahlin said...

ABBA? Oh baby... :(b

Ryan Remains said...

I'm not sure there is much worse in the academic world than the lame online course.

Sorry about that.

Back from Portland, will be better about reading/posting, but not a promise since those are tricky.