Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Act I, Scene 5: The Meeting Cute Montage

-or-

I'll write anything to not write what I need to be doing




So if the movie that is my life is a romantic comedy (I have my doubts about this---I think it is more a comedy with the occasional flashes of romance), I am currently in the middle of Act I, Scene 5: The Meeting Cute Montage.



Cute guy and I keep meeting cute in the library: near the water fountain, by the reference desk, at the printing station. It's so adorable I almost threw up the last time it happened.



**********************************************************************************************


My plans for 2008 are moving from the idea phase to the "let's get this show on the road" phase. In other words, I'm starting to do things like meet with advisers and fill out applications. All I know is, this time next year I'll either be gone from this city or packing my bags to leave, barrring some horrible, unforseeable event.



Now if I could just finish this ten-page paper...
###

No comments: