Thursday, April 12, 2007

Exciting decisions



My god, it's time to start seriously considering what I'm going to do post-graduation. So many options: Master's degree programs (both here and abroad), getting a job and returning to the wonderful world of 'just' working and partying (I know a lot of you think school and partying go together better than work and partying, but honestly, I prefer work and partying---work pays you money, versus you paying money, and I am more inclined to get out of bed to get paid than get out of bed to be bored. But that's just me), taking out an extra loan my last semester of school so I can finance a few vagabond months of traveling (I do have about a dozen states to see before my 25th birthday---I have a self-imposed goal of visiting all 50 states by the time I turn 25), plus a few more secret options I have up my sleeve.
###


No comments: