Monday, April 09, 2007

Of little or no consequence



I have sunk to an all-time new low: typing a blog entry in class. I have no idea what is going on up at the front of the room on the white board, and I can only read so much up-to-the-minute internet news. Plus, I have ideas and thoughts going on in my head, thoughts that I think may amuse you, at least a little bit. So here I am.



Of course, now that I've gone ahead and sunk so low as to begin typing this, I can't seem to remember any of the somewhat amusing thoughts that filled my head just a moment ago. I think they (the amusing thoughts) had something to do with the Creative Loafing cover story about The Black Lips, the character of Forrest Gump, and not wasting the stuff of life (specifically time). How I linked the three in an amusing and lucid manner is, I must admit, something of a mystery at this point in my mind's processes, but I swear it was a really great thought when I had it.

###

No comments: